Thursday, December 18, 2014

Goodbye & Welcome....

Welcome to a post that is choc full of news..:0)

As the year end approaches, there are a few changes taking place here at Just Add Ink. We will be saying a goodbye and welcoming some new DT members.

The lovely and talented Deb Fearns has been Guest Designing here at JAI for the past six months, but sadly for us and due to life commitments, she will be leaving us at the end of the year.
Thanks Deb, for joining the team and sharing your creative talent with the JAI family and followers. We've loved having you on the team and wish you well.

So, that was the sad news!  But the good news is, we have added 3 lovely ladies to the DT and they will be joining us for our first challenge in 2015.
We had a fabulous response to our DT call and such a difficult time choosing only "3", but we would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that applied, we really did appreciate it!

So, without further ado, we'd like to say a huge "Welcome" to these three super talented ladies. Please pop over to their blogs, make them welcome and see just how talented and creative they are..:)


Download Shona B&W.jpg (15.6 KB)

Hi everyone, my name is Shona and I'm extremely excited to be part of the Just Add Ink Design Team. I live in Blenheim, New Zealand, have two children Phoebe 9yrs and Max 8yrs, and have been married to Dave for nearly 12 years. I went to a craft show in March 2013 and fell in love with washi tape, which then lead to card making. I've had my blog 'Twine Around' since September 2013 and love everything about the blogging and crafting community. I enjoy entering card challenges, which is how I discovered Just Add Ink. I'm addicted to Peanut M&M's, have two Golden Retrievers and love gardening. I'm so looking forward to joining the challenges next year with the team and seeing all your inspiring entries.

I’m from the South-Eastern Suburbs in Melbourne but grew up in country Victoria, South Gippsland, on a dairy farm. So what’s the saying ‘You can take the girl out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the girl’. I love suburbia life but can very much relate wide open spaces and country living. I’ve been married now for 13 ½ years and we have 3 wonderful children, 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous girl, ages 11, 9 and 6. I’m a stay at home mum, work in the office of our small business and a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. All of these things keep me busy and ‘out of trouble’ but I would have to say that my love is being an SU demonstrator and all things crafting!
I’ve always been into crafting of some kind since a young age and have tried my hand at lots of different types of ‘crafts’. I stumbled on to scrapbooking about 12 years ago and I really love the whole memory keeping side of scrapbooking but since being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator my creative outlet has turned to more card making, stamping and that whole paper crafting side of things.
I’m so excited to be on the Just Add Ink Design Team, can’t wait to get started with the Challenges each week and share what  I love!’

Di Barnes - AUS

Download Di profile Dec 2014.jpg (62.1 KB)

Hi everyone
I'm Di - a stay at home Mum & Stampin’ Up! Demo from Sydney, with a love of colour & all things paper. I started scrapping in 2001 after my daughter was born, as I loved the idea of combining photos & memories with typography & pretty paper. Stamping & cardmaking took over when Stampin' Up! came to Australia & I’m still obsessed today. My favourite projects generally include colour, clean lines, fancy folds or a cool box, but I’m always up for a good challenge.
The JAI gals have given me so much inspiration over the years so I feel very honoured & excited to be joining the team.


3 comments:

  1. Oooh Hello nee DT ladies...
    Can't wait to see your creations in the new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome! Can't wait to be inspired by your fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete