Thursday, March 1, 2012

JAI 106 Winner!

Good Afternoon Stampers

Today is an exciting day - it's Autumn/Winter Mini PreOrder day for all of us Stampin' Up! demos.  Let me tell you, there are a LOT of fantastic goodies heading our way come April 1st.  I can't wait for my very small order to arrive!

Well, onto the matter at hand.  We had, I think, the most gorgeous, stunning entries we've ever had for this week's challenge.  Jaw droppingly beautiful, with a fabulous mix of textures was our winner for this week, created by  LeAnne.  See what I mean..........



 
Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.


Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! What a nice way to make this dreary day a bit happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the HM ladies. LeAnne's card was an absolute stunner. I would have given that my number one vote too :)

    ReplyDelete