Friday, August 5, 2011

JAI 79 Just Add Tearing/Distressing

Hi Inkers! This week we have a ripper of a theme ... hehe pun intended.
Our challenge is to rip or distress your paper. So get out your distressing tools or go getting ripping!

Here's what the very clever Design Team came up with this week..



Delys Cram



Kathy Tanner


Jodene Tripp


Tania Gould


Kim Badelt


Chantell Randall


Patrice Easton


Nikki Spencer


... and we welcome our Guest Designers for August.




Jess Doyle


Debi Ryan





JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.




6 comments:

  1. What an amazing collection of very different takes on the challenge girls. I've finally gotten time to try a challenge, but the linky thumbnail doesn't seem to be working for me....just my luck. I'll try to link again a bit later. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am sorry, I did not see the full set of rules until I had added my link.
    I could not delete my entry myself. Please remove it for me.
    MsPlum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great samples everyone, glad I got to put something up this week at least lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops I'm late for this one - got my days muddled up! Here's mine anyway: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2011/08/five-flowers-for-you.html

    Will try to upload on time next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness me I'm late!!!

    Here is my creation if you want to check it out anyway

    http://springblossomjourney.blogspot.com/2011/08/just-add-ink-79-distressingtearing.html

    ReplyDelete