Thursday, June 16, 2011

JAI 71 - Top Picks

We were blown away with the wonderful response to our Black and White Challenge this week. There's so much talent out there and we loved looking at all the classy and elegant submissions. I think the Long Weekend was a bonus for many and gave you some extra time to play along.

We had a hard time picking the winners and there are actually 4 beautiful entries in our Top Picks today. Here are the DT's choices for the week. Well done to everyone that played along.










An Honourable Mention goes to ...
Kelly Holbrook


Click on their names to go and leave some comment love!

Congratulations!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!


5 comments:

  1. OMG! How exciting! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much JAI team. Completely blew me away when I got home from work. Go Narelle's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these cards are all stunning gals--congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for choosing me as an honorable mention! I'm honored to be in such company...stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An email from Narelle Macey -

    Hi Guys

    I was encouraged to enter your challenges as a way of growing in my creativity. Never did I ever expected to be a top pick.
    My computer skills also lack a little and I have struggled to add a comment to your Site. I just wanted to let you know that I feel very privileged to have been chosen as one of the top picks in the Black & White Challenge and would like to thank everyone who left the fabulous comments for me.

    To all the entries.... OMG what a hard job the team has in choosing the top picks each week out of all the fantastic talent.
    Great Job!


    Thank Heaps

    Narelle Macey

    ReplyDelete